1)three signs that indicate a person is suffering from a panic attack rather than a heart attack
that indicate a person is suffering from a panic attack rather than a heart attack是定语从句
2)those who drink a lot 那些大量饮酒的人在这个带有定语从句的代词短语中：
who drink a lot是：定语从句通过上面的演示,我们可以归纳出定语从句在句子中的位置、结构如下：
被修饰的名词 / 代词 + 关系词 + 句子 (其中，"被修饰的名词/代词"在语法叫作"先行词".)
They often become easily frightened or feel uneasy in situations (先行词)where (关系词)people normally would not be afraid .
(本句中的关系词where = 先行词(in)situations 。如果把这个复合句拆成两个分句，那就是：
They often become easily frightened or feel uneasy in situations
people normally would not be afraid in situations 由此可以看出，"先行词"与"关系词"之间实质上是互等、互换的关系)。 又例如：
Rude people are those (先行词) whose (关系词)behavior shows little respect
for the rules(先行词) that(关系词) the majority follows .
Some people who are successful language learners often fail in other fields .
In our class , we have some students whose families are not in Wuhan.
There are many sounds which have a meaning and yet are not words .
Tell him to go to the classroom where we often have our English class .
tell him to go to the classroom .We often have our English class in the classroom )
1. They are talking about things and persons ___ they knew when they were young. A. that B. which C. who D. whom
2. This is the man ___ last night. A. whom I saw him B. whom I saw C. which I saw D. who I saw him
3. The seventeenth century was one ___ many advances were made in science. A. that B. which C. where D. when
4. We travelled together as far as Chicago, ___ we parted. A. when B. which C. why D. where
5. The reason ___ I’m writing is to tell you about a party on Saturday. A. because B. why C. for D. as
6. Author Edith Wharton thoroughly understood the society ___. A. she had grown up in it B. which had she grown up in C. she had grown up D. in which she had grown up
7. This is one of the best books ___. A. that have ever been written B. that has ever been written C. that has written D. that have written
8. The first time ___ I saw Premier Zhou was in 1958. A. when B. where C. which D. that
9. Which of the two cows ___ you keep produces more milk? A. that B. which C. whom D. what
10. He met my brother, from ___ he got the news of my marriage. A. who B. whom C. which D. whose
11. Would you please put the book ___ it belongs? A. to whom B. to which C. into which D. where
12. Do you remember the name of the company ___? A. where she works at B. in which she works C. for which she works in D. in where she works
13. This is the most difficult book ___. A. what I have read it B. which I have read it C. I have read D. I have read it
14. The last place ___ was the Science Museum. A. we visited B. where we visited C. which we visited D. we went
15. All ___ you have to do is to press the button. A. what B. which C. for that D. that
16. Her opinion is the same ___ her mother’s. A. that B. as C. than D. like
17. Peter lives in the room ___ window opens to the south. A. whose B. that C. which D. /
18. Did she tell you anything ___ had happened to her? A. it B. that C. what D. which
19. I’ll never forget the days ___ we spent together five year ago. A. which B. when C. where D. how
20. July 1, 1921 was the day ___ the Communist Party of China was founded. A. that B. on which C. which D. on that
价格 : ￥1元
价格 : ￥1元