1. All of the plants now farmed on a large scale were developed from plants ____wild.
A. that once grow B. once they grow C. they once grew D. once grew
2. By the time you graduate, we____in Australia for one year.
A. will be staying B. will have stayed C. would have stayed D. have stayed
3. He appreciated____the chance to deliver his thesis in the annual symposium on Comparative Literature.
A. having given B. to have been given C. to have given D. having been given
4. The government official can hardly find sufficient grounds ____his arguments in favor of the revision of the tax law.
A. on which to base B. which to be based on C. to base on which D. on which to be based
5. Living in the desert involves a lot of problems, ____ water shortage is the worst. A. not to mention B. of which C. let alone D. for what
6. Hydrogen is one of the most important element in the universe ____it provides the building blocks from which the other elements are produced.
A.so that B. but that C. provided that D. in that
7. Just as relaxation is an important part of our lives,____stress.
A.so is B. as it is C. and so is D. the same is
8. Victor took a bus and headed for home, ____if his wife would have him back.
A. not to know B. not known C. not knowing D. not having known
9. We can make an exception ____.
A. in any case of John B. in case of John C. in case of John’s D. in the case of John
10. When the Cultural Revolution was launched in China, his father ___ college.
A. attended B. had been attending C. was attending D. has been attending
11. My cat is a fussy eater, but my dog is so ____that she’ll swallow down anything that is put in front of her.
A. indiscriminate B. choosy C. indefinite D. picky
12. “This house is more ____than the federal government!” Mac complained to his parents. “You have rules for everything.”
A. systematic B. democratic C. bureaucratic D. public
13. The American people’s ____of being polite is different from that held here in China.
A. mind B. concept C. consideration D. thought
14. Well, that is probably all I can say about sports. Next time I’ll take up the topic of some other ____activities.
A. refreshment B. entertainment C. pleasure D. leisure
15. Where there is an earthquake, energy is ____in one area along a crack in the earth crust.
A. repelled B. released C. run D. rushed
16. The old gardener used to keep all his tools and do it yourself equipment in a ____in the garden.
A. barn B. room C. hut D. shed
17. I’ve got a big coffee____on the front of my dress.
A. pore B. patch C. stain D. grease
18. She broke her leg, but the ____healed quickly.
A. fracture B. injury C. skeleton D. cavity
19. You’d better add them up. I’m not good at ____.
A. figures B. characters C. summaries D. counters
20. The girl chose some very pretty ____paper for the present.
A. covering B. wrapping C. packing D.collecting
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 14:01:00 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:59:16 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:58:24 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:57:29 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:56:42 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
价格 : ￥1元
价格 : ￥1元