1. My brother has decided to become a policeman,____what may.
A. came B. come C. coming D. having come
2. My friend and adviser____ to lend me his money.
A. have agreed B. has agreed C. agreed D. are agreed
3. A series of robberies ____recently.
A. has been reported B. has reported
C. have been reported D. have reported
4. “Which coat did your husband buy?”
“The black one, but I____ the green one.”
A. would rather have bought B. would rather buy
C. would have rather bought D. rather had bought
5. I was to have a trip abroad if____.
A. I had not been fired
B. I was not fired
C. my boss won’t have fired me
D. I were not fired
6. Not until three years ago____ to work outside.
A. he began B. he begins C. began he D. did he begin
7.____ that it was going to rain, he took a raincoat with him
A. Seeing B. Saw C. Seen D. To see
8. If you____hard, you____in the exam.
A. worked/ wouldn’t have failed
B. had worked/ wouldn’t fail
C. had worked/ wouldn’t have failed
D. worked/ wouldn’t fail
9. When we drove to the country, we saw many ____.
A. herds of cattles B. herds of cattle
C. herd of cattle D. herd of cattles
10. Don’t go there this afternoon, I’d rather you____ tomorrow.
A. went B. go C. will go D. would go
51. They saw a new movie at the theatre,____they had dinner at
a Chinese restaurant.
A. then which B. which after C. after which D. after that
12. In my country, the____ are all distributed free.
A. letters box B. letters boxes C. letter’s box D. letter boxes
13. I wish to go home with you,____?
A. may I B. shall I C. would I D. can I
14. Our country is trying to____ the serious problems created by
the environment pollution.
A. comply with B. cope with
C. cope to D. comply to
15. The thieves____the possibility of the alarm system sounding
A. overtook B. overcame C. overlooked
16. Although the main characters in the fiction are so true to life, they are certainly____.
A. imagining B. imaginative C. imaginable D. imaginary
17. She stumbled and____ the coffee.
A. spoiled B. spilled C. poured D. splashed
18. A sheet of metal was shaken to____the sound of thunder.
A. stimulate B. simulate C. reproduce D. duplicate
19. In today’s newspaper, it____ that there will be a new electi
A. tells B. states C. writes D. records
20. When he bent down to tie his shoelace, the belt of his trousers____.
A. ruined B. cracked C. broke D. split
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 14:03:13 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 14:01:00 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:59:16 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:58:24 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:57:29 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
价格 : ￥1元
价格 : ￥1元