1. He ____have been nervous because he didn’t go straight in.
A. ought to B. must C. should D. had to
2. I am quite sure that I can ____ Michael into letting us use his car tomorrow.
A. speak B. talk C. tell D. say
3. Jean could be a very attractive girl but she____to her clothes.
A. pays no attention B. was paying no attention
C. paid no attention D. had paid no attention
4. When questioned by the interviewer, my mind went____, and I could
hardly remember my own date of birth.
A. blank B. dim C. faint D. vain
5. The textbook question as well as other issues is going to be discussed when the congress is in____again next spring.
A. assembly B. convention C. conference D. session
6. To drive a car safely, it is____good brakes.
A. essential with B. essential having
C. essential to have D. essential have
7. As I regard it, you can widen the ____ of these improvements through your active participation.
A. volume B. dimension C. magnitude D. scope
8. “Can you ride a horse?”
“No, I never had the chance ____.”
A. for learning
B. for learning how
C. how to learn it
D. to learn how
9. As electric lines were destroyed by the storm, they were forced to____ light for several days.
A. go over B. go in for C. go without D. go out
10. To survive in the intense market competition, we must____the qualities and varieties of products we make to the world-market demand.
A. improve B. guarantee
C. gear D. enhance
11. “Maria has blisters in her boots.”
“She____walking such a long distance.”
A. was used not to B. used to
C. is not used to D. did not used to
12. In ancient times people who were thought to have the ability to ____dreams were likely to be highly respected.
A. impart B. inherit
C. interpret D. intervene
13. It was ____that we felt tired when we arrived.
A. a so long travel B. such a long travel
C. such a long journey D. such a so long journey
14.____his poor record in school, the board thinks that he sh
ould study hard.
A. In spite of B. In charge of
C. In view of D. In case of
15. “What authors do you like?”
A. favorite for me B. my favorite
C. for me the favorite D. the favorite of mine
16. We hadn’t expected a power cut so we were astonished when the whole house was ____into darkness.
A. dived B. plunged
C. drowned D. dropped
17. Without a (an)____passport a tourist is forbidden to enter a country. A. operative B. effective
C. valid D. efficient
18. Although the town had been attacked by the storm several times,
A. a few damages B. few damages
C. little damage D. a little damage
19. Before the tourists set off, they spent much time setting a limit
____the expenses of the trip.
A. for B. in
C. to D. about
20. “Tina looks especially pretty tonight.”
“Yes, she always looks her best in ____of that color.”
A. dress B. a dress
C. that dress D. the dress
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 14:04:56 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 14:03:13 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 14:01:00 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:59:16 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:58:24 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
价格 : ￥1元
价格 : ￥1元