1. In selecting a material, the engineer’s interest is in its properties which determine how it will perform under the loads and condition____it is subject.
A. where B. which C. in which D. to which
2. To meet the ever increasing demand____oil-refining equipment, the company will produce more of such equipment.
A. of B. on C. with D. for
3. “The president made a brilliant decision, didn’t he?”
“Yes, he did. I don’t know what I would have done if I____to make that decision.”
A. were B. had had C. have had D. had
4. Animal mothers are devoted to their young and____ them with love
A. mind B. watch C. help D. tend
5. The physicists propose that our attention____the use of special methods of thinking and acting.
A. would be directed towards B. should be directed towards
C. is directed towards D. directs towards
6. According to the acoustics, continual exposure____ noise of high
intensity would lead to loss of hearing.
A. of B. with C. to D. by
7. We are convinced____ the righteousness of our cause.
A. of B. on C. over D. at
8. Urban congestion would greatly be relieved if the____charged on
public transport were more reasonable.
A. prices B. tickets C. fees D. fares
9. You’d better let me know as soon as there is a(n)____position in the branch office.
A. empty B. vacuum C. hollow D. vacant
10. They will never reconcile themselves to____.
A. defeat B. their defeat C. be defeated D. have their defeat
11. The matter is not to be ____.
A. watched for B. waited on C. taken over D. trifled with
12. The mother almost____when she learned that her son was shot dead.
A. fell down B. came down C. fell apart D. went to pieces
13. While doing calculation for the project, the designers____a new solution to a geological problem.
A. fell into B. stumbled upon C. set out D. discovered
14. I meant____ you about it, but I forgot to do so.
A. telling B. having told C. to tell D. to have told
15. Everything____into consideration, I propose that the first
prize should be given to Liu Qiang.
A. to take B. taking C. taken D. took
16. They____the park of late.
A. will visit B. have visited
C. are visiting D. visited
17. The girl was so ____by the mighty river that she would spend hours sitting on its bank and gazing at the boats and rafts going and coming.
A. absorbed B. fascinated C. moved D. touched
18. After traveling in the desert for many days, they found a tiny oasis,where there was a well and ____green grass.
A. a patch of B. a bunch of C. a pinch of D. a packet of
19. After a careful investigation, the committee decided to____the old hall.
A. change B. build C. innovate D. renovate
20. The fierce heat of this summer withered most of the crops____ his farm.
A. in B. on C. of D. from
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 14:04:56 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 14:03:13 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 14:01:00 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:59:16 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
来源 : 网络 2019-08-07 13:58:24 关键字 : 2020考博英语词汇语法练习题
价格 : ￥1元
价格 : ￥1元