Section A Short Conversations
B. At the dentist's.
C. Their tendency to have learning difficulties.
C. John will be attracted.
A. They're quite normal.
A. He knows so little about Lady Gaga.
B. Over the phone.
A. Health care.
D. Learning to think critically and reason.
C. She is a scientist in robotics.
C. She's optimistic about the far future.
A. Negligence may put a patient in danger.
C. The woman's condition is critical.
A. A gynaecologist.
B. She isolates herself from others.
16. B. Because it was her dream since childhood.
17. B. The danger model.
18. C. Being selective.
19. A. It can help cure most cancers.
20. A. We should ignore the resistance.
21. B. The trendy phenomenon of medical tourism.
22. B. Low pace of living.
23. B. It is grwoing along with medical tourism.
24. D. To explore online to get well informed.
25. D. A webpage promotional material.
26. D. Young and old song sparrows experience climate differently.
27. D. In the coldest winter.
28. A. Because they lack the skill and experience to find food.
29. A. They are less sensitive to the effects of climate change thanks to their parents.
30. D. Population growth.
31. D. dedication
32. A. turmoil
33. B. shut down
34. C. instilling
36. D. convicing
37. C. hypotheses
38. D. break...down
39. D. prevalent
40. A. conceive
41. B. capable
42. C. realized
43. A. facilitate
44. D. solely
45. B. descendents
46. C. threat
47. C. intentionally
48. D. transforming
49. D. induce
50. A. insignificant
51. B. in turn
52. A. preliminary
53. C. using
54. D. funded
55. C. Of
56. C. dismissing
57. B. were attributed to
58. D. rates
59. C. aren't
60. D. mistake for
61. D. the education world should teach what the marketplace demands
62. C.Shifting from "college ready" to "innovation ready".
63. D. Creativity and skills matter more than knowledge.
64. D. It was easy for the author's generation to find their first job.
65. B. To exemplify the necessary shift in education.
66. D. affect the Arctic more than any other parts of the earth
67. B. pioneers in pursuing the widespread effects of climate change
68. A. The migration of the animals to the Arctic.
69. D. needs the research-based supporting information
70. B. get more dada to be required for their research
注：试卷第 70 题的选项 B 出现了一个拼写错误 dada，这里显然应该是 data。
71. A. Personalised medicine will greatly change the practice of medicine.
72. C. It necessitates adaptation of the healthcare community.
73. C. the greater preparedness of the physicians to employ them
74. B. unrealistic expectation of the genetic predicative power
75. C. Genetic medicine is defined as "stratified" medicine.
76. C. The frequent minor misconducts deserve more attention.
77. D. It is a questionable but non-punishable behaviour.
78. B. their paying little attention to the students' feedback
79. C. Education about the rules of proper mentoring.
80. A. The approaches to addressing the problem of "inadequate teaching".
81. B. Because he worries about medicine as a profession.
82. A. More positions.
83. B. Medicine is becoming more like a factory job.
84. B. the organizatons against viewing doctors as factor workers
85. A. To advise the organizations to be open-minded.
86. C. justifying their work both scientifically and morally
87. B. The role of scientific animal research.
88. A.The physiologic differences between animals and humans.
89. D. the sue of mice in the development of in vitro fertilization
90. B. It plays an irreplaceable part in biomedical science.
价格 : ￥1元
价格 : ￥1元