2021年医学考博英语听力练习:胸口发紧

2021-05-13 18:35:00来源:网络

  新东方在线考博频道给大家整理的2021年医学考博英语听力练习:胸口发紧,希望能够对大家的考博考试备考有所帮助,更多有关考博的备考内容,欢迎随时关注新东方在线考博频道。

  what seems to be the problem at the moment?

  你能告诉我,…,你怎么了?

  i seem to be getting very short of breath nowadays, so i thought it best to come in to see you. i also feel a tightness in my chest.

  最近我似乎总感到非常气急,胸口发紧,所以我想应该去看看医生。

  how long has this been going on?

  这样有多久了?

  it seems to have been getting worse over the last few weeks.

  好像是从上几周开始加重了。

  are you short of breath all the time, or is it just when you walk up the stair?

  是总感到气急呢,还是只是上楼梯的时候气急?

  well, it's hard work going up the stairs. the pain feels like a knife.

  上楼梯的时候疼痛会加重,就像刀割一样。

  does the pain move to other areas as well?

  疼痛向其他部位放射吗?

  yes, it moves to my neck, my left arm, my back and my shoulder.

  向我的颈部,左臂,肩背部放射。

  do you ever feel sick or sweaty when that happens?

  疼的时候感到恶心或者出汗吗?

  well, i don't feel sick but i often break out in a sweat.

  嗯,不恶心,但是很能出汗。

  do you ever feel that your heart beats unusually fast or slow?

  有没有感到心跳不寻常地加快或者减慢?

  yes, sometimes it beats really slowly. then from time to time it skips a beat, then continues tobeat very rapidly.

  有时心跳得很慢。有时心(比正常节律)少跳一下,紧接着跳得非常快。

  can you tap out with a finger what the rhythm feels like to you? good. have you had anyswelling in your ankles?

  你能用手指敲出节奏像什么吗?很好。你的脚踝肿胀吗?

  yes, both of my feet have been somewhat swollen.

  嗯,两只脚的脚踝都有点肿胀。

  does it go down overnight or are they still swollen in the morning?

  过夜后肿胀消失吗,还是早上的时候脚踝依然肿胀?

  oh, my feet feel much better, and they aren't as swollen in the morning.

  嗯,脚感觉好多了,不像早上那么肿了。

  以上就是新东方在线考博频道给大家整理的2021年医学考博英语听力练习:胸口发紧希望对大家有所帮助,更多备考内容,欢迎随时关注新东方在线考博频道。


通用考博英语精品课程【节选】-1元领!

摸清考试命脉,有技巧有方法有准备地进入到考博英语中。

适用人群:对考博英语茫然不知如何下手,想通过考博英语的学子们。

本文关键字: 考博英语 考博

关注新东方在线服务号

回复【考博真题】领取备考必看真题集

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容
更多>>
更多好课>>
更多>>
更多资料